Reiki 2nd degree is appropriate for students that wish to continue their own spiritual development and/or wish to progress towards professional status. Students should have completed Reiki 1st Degree at least six months previously and be able to show eveidence of practise. It is my experience that students need time to assimilate their learning and the Reiki energy, which can be life changing. At this level student receive further attunment and the fiirst three Reiki symbols which enhance the Reiki healing energy.
Reiki 2nd Degree Course Content
- The three Reiki symbols and an explanation of their uses.
- Reiki 2nd degree attunement
- Practise drawing and then using the symbols for healing.
- Distant healing and practise time
- Reiki meditations
- Additional Reiki techniques
- Practitioner Ethics
- Course handouts
Cost £180 for two day non-residential course. Payment can be made by instalment please ask. Paypal and bank transfer accepted.